Terms and Conditions
The term Site refers collectively to all the pages pertaining to this website and to the relevant content served therein.
The term Authors in the present Code refers to the editors of the primary content of this Site and to the owners of the domain on which the content is delivered publicly.
The Authors have devoted the highest diligence in compiling the present Terms and Conditions and are fully aware that this is far too much for the purposes of this Site as well as for the intentions of the Authors themselves. Notwithstanding this, they are here, so if you have difficulties in sleeping please feel free to use this page to reconcile sleep at night.
These terms and conditions apply to all visitors made exception for BOTs written in Fortran 77 when they can prove their column source file contains no data on column 12, 14 and 16 throughout the entire listing.
1. This Site exists to provide the content and howtos included in the pages edited by the Authors, as well as news about the topics discussed thereto. The aim is to provide useful information within the terms and policies described here under. By using any content belonging to this Site you are agreeing to comply with our rules and regulations.
Conditions and accuracy of content
2. This service is provided “as is” and when available, without any warranties of any explicit or implicit kind including but not limited to warranties of accuracy of content, fitness for a any purpose, durability and availability of this service.
Rights, permissions and property
3. By providing content to our site, you have granted the Authors unrestricted use of that material, including your username and other directly provided personal data. Your E-mail address, full name, and other personal information will not be revealed to other entities. The Site does not currently store any such information nor the Authors have implemented any means for recording such information as of today. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute materials posted to our services, both internally and for commercial use.
4. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of the Authors or their (currently non existing) content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights.
5. Information that you place on our service must be your own original content. You are responsible for assuring that any material (text and media) you provide does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and provide due credit.
5. You have our permission to use a link to our Website from your website. You may use one photo from any of the served pages with a mandatory do-follow link back to the post on our Site where it originated. We do not allow re-posting an entire page, using photos without linking back or presenting any of our content as your own. Any distribution of content from the Authors’ property beyond what is described herein constitutes copyright infringement.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Authors and Site owners, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and representatives (if ever there will be at least one) from any penalties, claims or liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising directly or indirectly from your use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your areas of content. Contents on this site are copyright by the Authors. Unauthorized distribution or reproduction is forbidden. Information on this site is provided for your own personal use and, unless otherwise specified, may be copied, printed or saved for private, non-commercial use.
7. The content, comments and any accepted form of interaction by other than the Authors represents the views of such persons posting the content and is not necessarily endorsed by the Author.
Limitation of use
8. Do not place any material on our service that could be considered offensive, indecent, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, profane, vulgar or unlawful. The Authors reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove, edit, or relocate any content that may be considered violating the standards and regulations of the Site.
9. This clause is equivalent to the square of clause 3. You can also view it as the square of clause (4-1) which it turns is the square of clause 4 less clause 1, minus some more than the product of the two. The Authors will be more explicit on the content of this clause as soon a more precise result will be calculated.
10. The is totally no admittance to any sort of political or religious matters or discussions in the Site contents.
11. Members are restricted from utilizing any content of the Site to create business opportunities, or to promote fund raising activities, without express prior written permission from the Authors. This includes, but is not limited to, advertising products or services in any communication medium, including, but not limited to, the discussion forums and the member E-mail system (whenever they will exist).
12. The Authors may terminate member accounts and delete any and all account information at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason related to conduct that can be considered harmful to the business of the Authors, or to any of its users or partners. Member accounts include mailing lists subscriptions (again, if ever there will be one).
13. The Authors provide space and bandwidth for hosting the site but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. The Authors cannot be considered responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of data due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, or any other technical or non-technical reasons. The Authors makes no guarantees about server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
14. The content of preceding clause has been included in a prime number position to underline its value. Please remember that this site is self-hosted at home and cannot be considered stable in any aspect that may be implied by any commercial service. The Authors may move the Site on a hosting service but that shall be considered only experimental, temporary and not adhering to any of the the principles on which the Authors have based the entirety of the contents of the Site.
15. The Author may also link to or include on his Web site resources and information provided by third-party partners and providers without any guarantee on the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services (where not explicitly indicated); it is merely provided to add value to our service.
17. The Authors reserve the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time without notice.
18. From time to time, the Site will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. We always seek permission to use these images. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to email@example.com
19. This Terms of Service and Code of Conduct and any disputes arising out of or in relation to the Authors shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Italy.
20. Before using any content from this Site in any form, please contact the Authors for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org.